General Login Tips
The following are general MyCentre login tips (used for logging in to the MyCentre website, MyUpdater, and associated software):
- In the “Username” field, you may enter either the username or e-mail address associated with your MyCentre user account.
- In the “Password” field, enter the password associated with your MyCentre user account.
Ensure that you are not entering your Windows or network login password.
- Both login fields are case sensitive.
- If you have forgotten your password, it may be reset.
- If you have not received the automatically-generated e-mail containing the password information following MyCentre registration or password reset, see possible solutions.
- For any ongoing login issues, please contact our support desk (email@example.com). Include your MyCentre username and e-mail address, as well as screenshots of any error messages.