If specified Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables are not present, they may be installed using two different tools:
1. Use the Fortran Medic tool to install them:
- Download the latest “FortranMedic” from our website:
- Unzip the downloaded file, save it to a local drive, and run the FortranMedic.exe file.
- When the Fortran Medic tool displays, select the "Prerequisites" menu, then select the software to be installed:
2. Use the MyUpdater tool to install them:
- Install and run MyUpdater as per the instructions in the following article:
- From the Prerequisites menu, select the software to be installed.