We are pleased to announce the launch of our new product - Enerplot!
Offline plotting and analysis are critical aspects of many engineering and scientific studies. Having the right tool to quickly and efficiently view, analyze, and modify large quantities of data is equally important. With our fully automatable application, you can write scripts using the embedded Python interface or record your actions to create custom script macros and perform highly repetitive tasks at lightning speed:
Features and benefits include:
- Automated scripting with embedded Python interface
- The ability to create custom scripts by recording user actions
- Powerful, embedded math parser for creating and modifying new and pre-existing curves
- Fast-Fourier Transform (FFT) analysis tools
- Saving time with the ability to template projects when performing similar studies
- Quickly switching between curves by toggling references and loaded datasets
- Easily shifting, scaling, smoothing, and manually adjusting curves
- Loading huge data files in seconds with the lazy-loading feature
- Option to update graphs using data file change detection
For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!