Let us help you
We strive to ensure that your experience with our software is the best it can be. If you have a problem, we would be pleased to help you resolve it as quickly as possible.
What options are available?
For the quickest solutions to many problems we encourage you to first:
- Visit the PSCAD Q&A Forum (note that you must log in to MyCentre to gain access)
- Explore the Knowledge Base
- Explore the PSCAD Online Help
- Explore the Automation Library Online Help
Still need help?
If you still require assistance with a problem contact our Support Desk.
Our Support Desk is staffed by a team of highly qualified engineers and IT experts whose expertise encompasses everything from installation to application of the software. The Support Desk is available to any user, with priority given to those who are licensed with active maintenance.
You can contact our Support Desk from:
- Your MyCentre account
- Within PSCAD™/EMTDC™ using the Support Request form
- Or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more help?
Sometimes you might find that your needs fall outside the scope of traditional support. Don't worry, we're here for you.
We are pleased to offer the following additional consulting services if needed, including:
- Customized model development
- Specialized training
- Assistance with system studies and design
- Other consulting services
If any of these services are of interest you, please contact us for more information.